Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Today is my favorite holiday! I love Easter, because it celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ! He's alive! Although I love Christmas too, and it is probably the preferred holiday of most. I simply love that Easter celebrates Jesus Christ life, death, and resurrection! It is somewhat free from the hype of travel, presents, and the hectic months of preparation that we have all been sucked into by the world in regards to Christmas.

So Happy Easter! Just enjoy the beautiful day and celebrate the power of the cross!

Here are some pictures of Pearson...
Family Easter Photo


Happy Easter... here I am looking oh so happy to have my picture snapped!

Me and Daddy chillin' on the floor at the lake!


I've got my lake hat on and am ready to hit the boat with my GrandDP.


Happy Birthday to my Sonny! We had a great time celebrating your 50th!


Chewing on my rings with my GrandDP. I am having teething issues... my poor little gums!


Pretty me! These are two of the wonderful pictures that my Aunt CoCo took. THANKS for being my personal photographer!
I love to chew on my clothes... I revert back to I am having teething issues.


Look at my little blue eyes sparkle :) Thanks for getting my best angles CoCo!

5 comments:

PT said...

happy easter, pearson...somebunny in augusta loves you (and your sparkly blue eyes--so pretty)!!
lpt-P looks oh so cool in his lake hat...what an outdoorsman!

Beth Goff said...

I LOVE the picture of Pearson and Sonny! So precious! I feel the same way about Easter. It is my favorite. I just wish we had our family around! Sounds like Pearson is like Anderson in wanting to always have something in his mouth!! Hope everything else is going well.

lalandress said...

i love his easter outfit and his big blue eyes! he's a looker!

lalandress said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

Precious Family! I am so glad I found your blog!