Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello


At the Park
Originally uploaded by lauraptucker
So this is me right now, a jolly 14 month old. I love to be outside, play with Lolly, say NO, eat cheese, and run everywhere.

I can read, well sort of, when it gets to certain parts of my favorite books I know what sounds to make. Now my Nana is very impressed by this. But come on, they've been reading me these books for about 12 months. It doesn't take a genius to catch on after a year!

I love music, dancing, sliding, climbing, bath time, did I mention running everywhere.

Also incase my parents haven't noticed, I hate having my diaper and clothes changed. I would prefer it, if you would let me play with plugs. And Daddy please stop taking your wallet from me.

Have a good day! P

1 comment:

lalandress said...

i'm loving that you are updating the blog! yay for the new phone! keep it up! much love friend!