Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I am losing my protection....



Pearson turned one month old today! Wow! And he is losing his protection as our pastor would say. That is the polite way to say, "I am balding." It is funny how a one month old goes through all the same stages of life as an teenager, a middle aged man, and an elderly person. He has acne, is losing his hair, and has to have his diaper changed.

Oh well, soon enough he will pass through this stage. Sad for those men out there that are stuck without their protection.

Enjoy this pic... he is fully clothed. I with poor judgement posted the oh so cute pic of him in the bath tub. For those of you who didn't see it, I can email it to you.

1 comment:

Beth Goff said...

So funny... They do go through some funny stages just as an infant.
Aveno Baby Lotion worked wonders for Karoline's acne. I use it on Anderson and he never got it... Just wanted to pass it along incase you wanted to try it.
Have an amazing day!