Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Que Hora Es?


I may not be able to tell you the date, but I am keenly aware of the time! I could tell you the time using the old fashion method a watch or a clock, but that is so boring. I have other methods for time telling. Unfortunately, it does not involve watching where the sun is in the sky. However I can do that at the beach.
I can tell you what time it is because... the Today Show comes on at 7:00 and ends at 11:00 followed by the local news. Now from 12-2 there are an assortment of game shows; including Mr. Peterman hosting Family Feud and a double dose of Meredith Vieira on Millionaire. Beginning at 2:00 the ever so gracious (I hope you sense the sarcasm) Martha Stewart followed by the hilarious Ellen. Many of you probably watch Oprah; I don't really like to watch Oprah. However that means it is 4:00. You get the drift. However without TV, I can still tell you the time because Pearson likes to eat every 2 hours, so I am keenly aware of the time. And if I forget he will let me know!
Would you like me to give you the run down of middle of the night TV schedule?

Okay Okay... it is just so funny how life changes when you have a baby!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love his bath picture! But I agree with Daddy Darrell ... it may need to be cropped! Had fun hanging out tonight! Maybe Pearson will like me more next time I see him! Just kidding ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura. I love the new pictures. Pearson is so cute. I understand about the t.v. shows, you forgot Regis and Kelly and the View: ). I just told Wayne last night that I think the t.v. is on way too much, so I'm going to try to work on that! I will say, I'm not watching it the entire time, I'm playing with Emma Raines, but it's nice to have some sound in the background: )! I hope y'all are doing great. Tell Darrell hey.
~Natalie
p.s. what is your home address? You can email me at nlmc4@hotmail.com. Thanks: )!