Sunday, January 13, 2008

10 Weeks and growing...


Pearson with his blue elephant in his cute little outfit and sweater. This is Pearson after church. He then went to his first and hopefully last bridal tea. Until he is the groom picking up the gifts. We definitely don't want him to make it a habit of attending such feminine events.

Pearson on his play gym. After avoiding love (code for licks... don't tell his grandmothers or his great grandmothers they will have a fit...hahaha) from Lolly, he was enjoying rolling from his stomach to his back. I wanted to make a video, but of course he stopped just when I started recording.

Pearson turns 10 weeks tomorrow! He is a large boy weighing in at 13 lbs and 4 oz. He goes this week for his 2 month check up, and we will know percentiles. Here is a video... Pearson playing on his changing pad, which is for some reason one of his favorite places to play. He is talking... I am not sure if the sound came through. I think all you can hear is me, which is embarrassing!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love the pics!! I need to come see you guys!